History of The Totoket Historical Society, Inc.
The Society was originally formed in 1958 as The Northford Historical Institute. By 1966 the organization was called The Northford Historical Society. In 1973 the scope of the Society was expanded to include both North Branford and the Village of Northford and became known as The Totoket Historical Society, Inc.
President - Dorothy Savastano
Vice President - Suzanne Teixeira
Treasurer - Brenda DeMaio
Recording Secretary - Helen Glassen
Ways & Means - Florence Pierson
Publicity - Helen Glassen
Membership - Jan Finch/Brenda DeMaio
Collections - Brenda DeMaio
Education - Aloha Mosher
Programs - Newsletter - Jan Finch