The so-called Indian Rocks or Indian Ovens located off of Old Post Road, Northford. The "ovens" were purportedly used by local Native Americans to cook and store food.
Examination by The State Archaeologist has determined that no such use was ever made of these natural rock formations.
The Old Northford Cemetery. Burials go back to the 1740s
The Bare Plain Chapel stood on Route 80 directly across from the Bare Plain Cemetery and was used as a place of religious worship without regard to any particular denomination. It was abandoned in 1935 and sold. The land is now a parking lot for the Jerome Harrison School.